Background


Friday, July 15, 2011

And I wonder why sometimes I go to bed wondering if I've accomplished anything that day....

And this just might be an example of why. ;0)

A conversation between Kyler and I on the way to one of his practices....

Kyler: What if I ever need to get glasses?

Me: Then you'll get glasses.

Kyler: But I don't want to get glasses.

Me: Well, it's not something to worry about because your eyes are fine.

Kyler: But what if they don't stay fine.

Me: Then, we'll deal with it when and if that ever happens. But Daddy and I don't wear glasses so you'll probably be fine.

Kyler: Yeah, but what if I need to get glasses?

Me: *sigh*

1 comment:

  1. LOL...This is SO much like SO many conversations we have EVERYDAY!!! **sigh** is the Best Answer!!! ;o) LOL Ahhh...KIDs! :o)

    ReplyDelete