Background


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

THAT she hears!

The other day we were heading out the door and the kids were getting their shoes on and I was doing a few last minute things around the house before we left. Kyler came running back in the house to "inform" me of the most recent of Mikaela's transgressions.

Kyler: "Mommy, Mikaela told Kamden he wasn't smart!"

Mikaela: "I DID NOT!"

Me: *Sigh* (I find that I sigh a lot) "Mikaela did you tell Kamden that?"

Mikaela: "No!...I said he was dumb"

**I guess if she's going down, she's going down being quoted correctly**

Kyler cutting in: "You can't say that anyway because he has a brain and so that means he's not dumb. And actually, everyone has a brain and so no one is dumb."

Mikaela: "That's not true! Mommy says people don't have brains and aren't smart ALL THE TIME!"

Of course she hears THAT....she never hears me ask her to pick something up or clean her room but THAT she hears!

And before you judge me...you know the people I'm talking about when I say that. I can't be the only one who sees all those crazy people out there. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment