Background


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dramatic 4 year old anyone???

Last week Kamden was helping me in the yard. We needed to blow the leaves before it snowed and froze the leaves where they were and I would have to look at them until Spring. We also needed to bury the Christmas light cords outside. We'd gotten the leaves all cleaned up and it was lunchtime so I took Kamden inside and made him a small sandwich and a drink. He wanted two small sandwiches but I told him to eat the first before we made a second. About 10 minutes later I was burying cords in the front yard and Kamden came outside and asked me to make him another sandwich. I told him that I couldn't make it right this minute but would after I got finished burying the cords.

Kamden: "But my (he says "my" for his "I"s) going to STARVE!"

Me: "You are NOT going to starve Kamden, you JUST ate a sandwich...you can wait a few more minutes for another sandwich."

Kamden: "See, you just said my going to starve"

Me: "Seriously Kamden"

Kamden going back into the house with his head down: "Yes, my seriously going to starve"

Me: "You're just fine...I'll be in there in about 5 more minutes"

Kamden: "Okay, but my be seriously starved then"

Um...drama, party of one. ;)

This is such a perfect example of Kamden because when I got back in the house about 10 minutes later, he'd made his own sandwich and was eating it.

Little stinkpot. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment